Shea Butter is rich in essential fatty acids which help our skin form its natural lipid barrier. Shea Butter penetrates deep into the skin rejuvenating damaged cells and restoring elasticity and tone. Shea Oil has been used for centuries for its unsurpassed ability to protect and regenerate the skin.
Rich in Vitamins
- Shea Butter is naturally rich in Vitamins A, D, E & F
- Vitamin A has been shown to reduce wrinkles, even skin tone and smooth roughness.
- Vitamin D is a known promoter of skin cell growth.
- Vitamin E nicknamed “the protector” is known for its ability to neutralize damaging free radicals and protect skin from damage.
- Vitamin F revitalizes and protects skin.
Shea Butter contains cinnamic acid which has a natural SPF factor of ~6 to help protect skin from the harsh sun.
- Enhances skins natural moisture barrier
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Softens skin and reduces wrinkles
- Protects skin
- Pure Shea Butter
- Vitamin E