Posts Tagged ‘hyaluronic acid’
As the temperatures drop outside, and the heating goes on in-side, your skin goes into Winter Mode and your daily skincare regimen should change with the season.
Collagen and Elastin are the two major proteins that are responsible for making your skin healthy looking when everything is balanced. However, as we get older and in the colder months, these two proteins slow down in production and you feel it on your skin.
Synoia has recently added a new treatment capsule to the WISHPro line of treatments. The Hyaluronic Infusion is made from Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Extract, Dead Sea Minerals, and Castor Oil. The combination of these ingredients will especially help you through the winter months. The Hyaluronic Infusion helps stimulate collagen and elastin production, reduces Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) and it will keep your skin moisturized from the under layers of your skin. This is a great treatment for winter months, (but not only!)
Daily Winter Skincare Tips
The dry winter air outside causes your skin to lose its natural moisture, and those strong (not Sandy) winds can cause chapping, together with the furnace racing your skin needs protection.
- Cover your face if you are outdoors.
- Add humidity to your home either by keeping a bowl of fresh water near a radiator vent, hang your damp towels to dry in the house, or buy a humidifier, (great for your hair too).
- Although you love your hot showers in cold weather, it is better for your skin to take a shorter lukewarm shower.
- Apply a moisturizer on your body while your body is still slightly damp – keeping as much moisture in, as possible.
- Take care of your lips! Use balm or a lip-gloss with moisturizer in it. In addition, yes, stop licking your lips.Don’t forget the sunscreen – winter sun is full of dangerous rays even though it is cold and windy. UVA and UVB
How do you keep your skin smooth, soft and moisturized during the winter? Please share your tips with us in the comments below.