Posts Tagged ‘salon’
Everywhere you go a new “spa” is opening. However, which spa or salon is the right one for you?
First, you must ask yourself, what do you want to do at the spa or salon? Are you going by yourself or with a friend or your partner? Are you going to relax or are you going for a specific treatment?
More questions you should ask yourself before booking at your local spa:
- How long do you have to spend in the spa?
- What is your budget?
- Are a manicure and pedicure on your list of must dos?
- Do you want a massage – do you know the difference between massages offered? If you have aches and pains in your back, a message can bring you relief.
- Do you want a facial – will it be a one timer or do you want to make it a regular part of your personal care. There are many types of skin care treatments, from cleaning facials, anti-aging treatments, BOTOX, and instant facelift.
- Have you considered a body wrap?
- How about acupuncture?
Once you answer these questions then you can start choosing the right spa to visit.
Ask around, ask your friends which spa they love, ask on Facebook and I am sure that you will receive many suggestions. Search on the internet; see what kind of reviews various establishments have received.
Once you have decided, book your spa treatment as early as possible, most spas fill up quickly. Wear comfortable clothing, even though most spas will give you a luxurious robe to wear, but when finish it is great to wear nice loose soft clothing. Arrive for your appointment around 15 minutes before your scheduled time. This will give you time to ask questions and fill in any questionnaires or required forms. This is also the time to ask questions or let the spa know if there is any medical information that they should know about, such as surgeries and allergies. We don’t recommend that you eat a full meal before your visit to the spa. Most places will offer you aromatic tea and juice and healthy snacks.
Tip – don’t forget to tip your spa specialist, aesthetician or other professionals that care for you during your visit!
Share your spa tips with us!